As a Senior Software Engineer at Koder, you will be responsible for designing and developing our customer-facing applications and backend data solutions that support our large-scale projects. You will be responsible for maximizing reusability and testability of our cutting-edge software.
You will be hands-on and help Koder’s customers ideate and create innovative products and be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from idea generation, prototyping, execution to implementation of projects. Senior Software engineers are responsible for seeing the bigger picture of customer projects and working with teams of freelancers around the world including offshore teams.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other software engineers to deliver compelling products to our clients.
- Contribute to the architecture of efficient and reusable component that drive complex applications across the stack.
- Develop the integration with unit testing tools.
- Identify and solve functional performance and scalability issues.
- Ability to lead with multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to lead engineering teams towards a common architecture.
- Design solutions that account for high volume and potential roadblocks.
- Reinforce and assure the adoption of standards, tools and methodologies established.
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar position or product development.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or technology-related field is a nice to have.
- Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle, support with planning and budgeting.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc).
- Be able design and build scalable, performant APIs.
- Experience working with cloud-computing platforms (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Experience with project/task management tools like Jira, TFS, Trello, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with development tools like GIT, IDEs (ex. VSCode), SQL clients, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of ASP.NET/.NET Core (MVC, WebAPI, etc).
- Working experience integrating with third-party systems/APIs (ex. Stripe, SendInblue).
- Knowledge of other platforms (ex. NodeJS, PHP, RoR).
- Basic knowledge of other technologies or concepts like Machine Learning, Data analytics, Microservices, GraphQL, 12 factor application development, REST, OData.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Negotiation skills.
- Able to lead small to medium sized development teams.
- Support, lead and train junior developers.
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment.
- Good client interface and presentation skills.
- Time management skills – ability to multitask and prioritize across several clients at the same time.
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget.
- Experience working at a startup or advising startups a huge plus.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits and perks.
Koder is a gig platform where top-level developers complete tasks for companies around the world, by helping scale their software engineering teams using a freelance on-demand workforce.
We are team of over 50 based in California, which is made up of software engineers by Microsoft and Accenture veterans and recently we had a multimillion-dollar round of financing with top-tier investors. We are looking to grow our team with high performing individuals interested in being part of our fast-growing startup.
To learn more about us, visit us at koder.com